|Parallel Session 1
08.00 – 10.00 WIB
- Violation on State Sovereignty by Military and Paramilitary Activities on Nicaragua Vs. United States Case
Nina Zainab, Dewa Nyoman Agung Noviardi, and Fadilla Farhan Eka Buana ZK.
- The Cultural Genocide in Australia: A Case Study of the Forced Removal of Aborigine Children From 1912-1962
Nuriyeni Kartika Bintarsari.
- Ilegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing as Transnational Organized Crimes
Elisabeth Septin Puspoayu and Peni Jati Setyowati.
- Analysis of International Law on Human Trafficking with Child as Victims
- Contruction of International Threat on UN Charter to Prevent an Unjust War
Arief Rachman Hakim, Elisabeth Septin Puspoayu, and Dananggana Satriatama.
|Criminal Justice System and Law Enforcement
- Legal Philosophy of Pancasila as the Paradigm of the Criminal Justice System: A Philosophical Criticism for the Loss of a Sense of Humanity
Rocky Marbun, Abdul Hakim, and M. Adystia Sunggara.
- Criticism of Juridical Positivism Paradigm on the Meaning of Pornography in the Judge Mindset
Erni Wulandari and Rini Fidiyani.
- Optimization of the Role of State Storehouse for Seized Goods (RUPBASAN) Expansion of the Integrated Criminal Justice System
- The Dominance and Influence of Positivism Paradigm on Judicial Decision Making
Tri Laksmi Indreswari.
- The Implementation of Criminal Sanctions Toward LGBT Through the Qanun in Aceh, Indonesia
Muhammad Hamdan and Eva Syahfitri Nasution.
- Cyber Bullying Among Law Student: How They Deal With It, Understand and Apply the Law
Antonius PS Wibowo.
|Privat Law and Corporate Law
- Legal Responsibilites of the Boards of Directors of Persero State-Owned Enterprises Agency Towards Losses Conducted by Directors Loss
- Implementation of Personality Principle in the Termination of Village Ground Treasure Utilization No. 143/1728 Between PB. Rancah Karya and Catur Tunggal Village Government
Umar Haris Sanjaya and Tedy Kuswara.
- Fintech Indonesia User Legal Protection in Balance Borrowing Money Based on Information Technology
- Insolvency Within Bankruptcy: The Case of Indonesia
- Private Port and Unlaw Full Operation in Palu Area Central Sulawesi
Agus Lanini, Sulbadana, and Lembang Palipadang.
- The Development of Tax Law Application Formula in Indonesia from IRAC to IREAC
Agus Suharsono and Burhanudin Harahap.
|Constitutional Law and Decentralization
- Consitutional Court Existence in Resolving the Internal Disputes of Political Parties in Indonesia (Case Study in Partai Persatuan Pembangunan)
Suparto and Admiral.
- Local Regulation Cancellation Mechanism and its Legal Deregot Legi Inferiori Principle in Economy
Asri Agustiwi, Isharyanto, and Hartiwiningsih.
- The Settlement of Boundary Disputes Through Testing of Legislation in Indonesia
Suparto and Rahdiansyah.
- Analysis of Reduction of Authority of the Constitutional Court Through the Law on General Election
Budiman N.P.D Sinaga and Sahat H.M.T Sinaga.
- Correlation Between Constitutional Changes and Development Paradigm on Regional Development Planning
Titut Amalia, Yos Johan Utama, and Ani Purwanti.
- The Development of Concept of Regional-Head Election Without Suspect
Muhammad Anwar Tanjung, Retno Saraswati, and Lita Tyesta ALW.
- Legal Politics of Local Government in Democratic Context in Indonesia
Anna Triningsih and Oly Viana Agustine.
- The Position of President and Vice President of Republic of Indonesia, After 3rd Amendment, Constitution 1945, Correlated with the 4th Principle of Pancasila
Yoyon Mulyana Darusman.
- Migrant Workers Village as an Effort to Strengthen the Rights of Indonesian Migrant Workers
- Legal Protection of HIV Children that Affected from Mother Transmission in Perspective Human Rights (Case Study in Cianjur District)
Trini Handayani and Tanti Kirana Utami.
- Government and Esthetic Beauty Clinic’s Responsibility in Fulfilling the Citizens Contritutional Right to the Service of Esthetic Beauty Clinic in Indonesia
Siska Diana Sari, I Gusti Ayu Ketut Rachmi Handayani, and Pujiyono.
- Rethinking Cadar Banning in Indonesia’s Higher Education: Questioning Freedom of Religian and Positioning Fear of Radicalism
- A Gap Between Right to Live Protection and Death Penalty in Indonesia (Judges Decision on Cases Threatened Death Penalty)
Febrian, Nurhidayatuloh, Helena Primadianti, Ahmaturrahman, and Fatimatuz Zuhro.
- The Attempt to Human Rights Protection Through Judicial Review in Indonesia
Riris Ardhanariswari, Muhammad Fauzan, and Komari.
- The Idea of Authority Extension of the Constitutional Court to Prosecute Dissolution of Mass Organization in Indonesia
Dody Nur Andriyan.
|Restorative Justice and Rehabilitaion
- The Role of Correctional Center (Bapas) Creates Restorative Justice in Juvenile Justice System in North Sumatera
- Victim Impact Statement Model in Criminal Justice System in Restorative Justice Perspective
Hervina Puspitosari, and Bintara Sura Priambada.
- Problem of Diversion System Application in the Case of Children as Actors Crime of Narcotics are Based Restorative Justice
- Supporting and Inhibliting Factors the Application of Diversion Programs to Cases of Child Sexual Violence in the Juvenile Justice System in Indonesia
Setya Wahyudi and Angkasa.
- Rehabilitation of Juvenile Throughout Diversion Institution as an Effort of Recidive Offenses on Juvenile Offenders
AM. Endah, Sri Astuti, Untung Sri Harianto, and Yasrina Ziliwu.
- Problems in Deciding the Case of Narcotics Abuse (The Application of Article of Law No. 35 Year 2009 on Narcotics)
Ruby Hadiarti Johny, Rani Hendriana, and Dwi Hapsari Retnaningrum.
|Parallel Session 2
10.30 – 12.30 WIB
- Intolerance Acts in the Philippines and Indonesia: A Comparative Study
Clara Ignatia Tobing, and Nestor C. Nabe.
- Paradoxical Analysis of the Existence of the Indonesian Archipelagic Sea Lane Against the Ideal of the World Maritime Axis (A Critical Review of ALKI Regime of Jokowi’s Maritime Doctrine)
Siti Merida Hutagulung and Ruth Hanna Simatupang.
- Economic Cooperation Agreement Indonesia and South Korea
Ade Maman Suherman and Anisa Rizky Anggalia.
- Comparative Legal Research: Consumer Legal Term in the Chapter 1 Article 2, Law No. 8, 1999 – Indonesia with Chapter 1 Article 2, Law No. 8078 – Brazil
Junita Kaseme Tan, Arni Winarsih, Dennis Darmawan Jo, Kiki Kusumawati, and Yongki Sidharta Gunawan.
- Female Genital Multilation Practices in Indonesia Between Syariah and International Law
Wismaningsih, Ade Maman Suherman, and Burhanuddin Harahap.
|Criminal Law and Criminal Justice System
- Sex Massage Therapy at Spa: A New Form of Prostitution
I Wayan Gde Wiryawan and Dewi Bunga.
- Corporate Criminal Liability Under the Reactive Corporate Fault to Achieve Good Corporate Governance in Indonesia
- Termination of Pretrial Process Upon Commencement of the Subject Matter in the Indonesian Criminal Justice System Perspective
Tolib Effendi and Ria Karlina Lubis.
- Revitalization of Customary Court in the Juvenile Criminal Justice System in Indonesia
Nur Rochaeti and Rahmi Dwi Susanti.
- Clemency as the Way of Peacemaking Approach Application in Criminal Justice System
Umi Rozah and Jaco Barkhuizen.
- Access to Justice for the Disability Women as a Victims in the Criminal Justice System
- Indonesia’s Labor Protection in Singapore from Criminal Acts of Exploitation in the Work Environment
|Business and Comercial Law
- Government Policies to Improve Tobacco Farmers Business Results
Hezron Sabar Rotua Tinambunan and Hananto Widodo.
- Model of Entrepreneurship for People with Disabilities
Sugeng Eko Putro Widoyoko, Budi Setiawan, Khabib Sholeh, and Muh. Ibnu Shina.
- Empowerment of Small to Medium Enterprises Using Franchise Take Over Model
Dewi Sulistianingsih, Pujiono, and Rini Fidiyani.
- Legal Protection for Consumers on Unlabelled Processed Food from Seaweed in Brebes Regency
Dwi Edi Wibowo and Benny Diah Madusari.
- Legal Protection for Consumers in On Sale Purchase Agreement
Dharu Triasih, B. Rini Heryanti, and Endah Pujiastuti.
- Political Law of the Government in Responding to the Development of Online Transportation in Indonesia
Ashinta Sekar Bidari
- The Existence of Legal Protection of Citizens to Government Action in Making Decision of State Administrative
- Quo Vadis Reclamation Policy Development Bay of Jakarta
- Design of Social Justice in Administrative Courts
- Preventing Maladministration on Issuing Mining License (A Case Study in Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia)
Oheo K. Haris, Rizal Muchtasar, and Sahbudin.
- The Analysis of Administrative Law to the Government Policy About Tax Exemption of Waqf Land Certification
Islamiyati, R. Bondan Agung Kardono, and Aditya Wirawan.
- The Role of Administrative Court in Settlement Administrative Dispute of General Election
- State Administrative Court as a Means to Realize Justice
- Privatization of State Owned Enterprises in the Welfarestate Perspective
Tuti Widyaningrum and Rike Yunita Budi Hutami.
|Gender Equality and Minority Rights
- The Importance of Female Judge Representation in the Constitutional Court of Indonesia in Order to Achieve Gender Equality during Judicial Review procedure
Natasya Fila Rais.
- “Head of the Family” Review of Family Law, in Gender Perspective
- Gender-based Religious Democracy: A Study of Umi Azizah’s Winning and Women Political Movement of tegal Regent Election in 2018
- Legal Politic of Gender Responsive Election System (A Concept)
Ristina Yudhanti, Adi Suistiyono, and Isharyanto.
- The Impact of the Law No. 6/2014 on Village to Women Participation in Public Decision-Making Process of Kelurahan Representative Forum in Salatiga
Ani Purwanti and Dyah Widjaningsih.
- The Importance of Revising Minimum Age for Marriage and Dispensation Policy in Act No. 1 of 1974 on Marriage: A Philosophical, Sociological and Juridical Argumentation
|Victimology, and Legal Assistance
- Legal Protection for Cyber Crime Victims on Victimological Perspective
- Reforming the Compensation Model to Victims of Crime in Indonesia
- Reconstuction of Integrated Legal System for Protecting the Victims of Domestic Violence in Divorce Cases
Naqiyah and Nita Triana.
- Legal Assistance by Advocate to Defendant Who Can’t Afford
Dessi Perdani Yuris.
- The Disappointed of Economic Assistance in Aceh: Study Disempowerment of the Former Free Aceh Movement’s Widow
Ristati M. Yahya, Khairawati M. Hanafiah, Nurlela Ima Abdullah, and Zulham Ibrahim.
- Penal Mediation from the Perspective of Criminal Law (Study of the Settlement of Criminal Cases by Mediation)
Dwi Hapsari Retnaningrum.
- The Tipikor Trial on IT in Implementation of the Hearing the Islands as Fast, Lighweight Cost and Simple
Sulistyanta, Sebastianus Adi Santoso Mola, Fredyk M. Haba Djingi, and Fatma Ayu Jati Putri.
|Parallel Session 3
13.00 – 15.00 WIB
||Criminal Law and Crime Countermeasure
- Access to Justice for Victims of Structural Violence in Makassar, South Sulawesi
Agus Raharjo, Luthfi Kalbuadi, and Yusuf Saefudin.
- Children Under the Age as the Victim of Sexual Crimes
Vience Ratna Multi Wijaya.
- Optimization of the Village Roles in Counter Measure to Criminal Acts of Human Trafficking
Erma Rusdiana, Eny Suastuti, and Syamsul Fatoni.
- Economic Approach to Combat Violence Against Children in Indonesia
Ermania Widjajanti and Rusmilawati Windari.
- Legal Professions as the Reporting Parties in Anti Money Laundering Regime: How Can Professions Actively Contribute?
Go Lisanawati, Njoto Benarkah, and Yoan Nursari Simanjuntak.
||Criminal Law and Penal Policy
- Likelihood Rating of Fraud Risk in Government Procurement: Prospective Case Study
Mustofa Kamal and Andilo Tohom.
- Non Penal Policy of Terrorism Mitigation in Indonesia
- Overcoming Corporal Punishment of Children: An Evaluation Toward Indonesian Penal Policy Nowadays
Rusmilawati Windari, Supanto, and Widodo Tresno Novianto.
- Investigation System Reform in Settling Smuggling Crime
Deaf Wahyuni Ramadhani, Supanto, and Hartiwiningsih.
- Relevance of Criminal Law Formulation in the Law of Household Violence Elimination in Indonesia
Emmilia Rusdiana and Dewi Setyowati.
- Hubbul Waton Minal Iman as Reinforcement Theorem of State Defense in the Context of Terrorism Prevention in Indonesia
Slamet Tri Wahyudi.
|Bussiness Law and Commercial Law
- Legal Protection on Indigenous Herbs of Madura Through Geographical Indications
Habib Adjie, Tanudjaja, Woro Winandi, and Moh. Saleh.
- Legal Protection of the Registered Trademark Owner in the Constitutive System (First to File) in Indonesia
- The Importance of Sea Boat as a Supporting Facility Transportation of People and Goods
Elfrida R Gultom.
- Implication of Article 16 Section (3) of 28 Year 2018 Copyright as a Fidusia Guarantee Object
- The Law Reform of Solving Waqaf Dispute Based on Pancasila in the Global Era
Islamiyati, Achmad Arief Budiman, and Dewi Padusi Daengmuri.
- Problems in the Status of Object Ownership of Ijarah Muntahiyah Bittamlik Financing Contract in Sharia Banking Law
|Environmental Law and Administrative Law
- The Dynamics of Paddy Land Legal Policy in Indonesia
Sri Wahyu Handayani, Siti Kunarti, and Supriyanto.
- Harmonization of Grating Land Rights for Investment in Land -Law Perspectives
Fifik Wiryani, Mokhammad Najih, Rizkahana Y. Damhuri, and Asri Rezki Saputra.
- The Moral Panic of Environmental Crime in the Geothermal Exploration Project in Banyumas
- Community Knowledge Related to Mangrove Conservation Law Products
Eny Sulistyowati and Pudji Astuti.
- The Use of Forest Areas for Infrastructure Development Under Leasehold Forest Area License: A Sustainable Development Perspective
- Court Administration in the Framework of Good Governance
Rahadi Wasi Bintoro.
- A Comparative Study of Spatial Policy in Indonesia and the Netherlands
Haris Budiman, Anis Mashdurohatun, and Eman Suparman.
|Health Law and Administrative Law
- Effectiveness of Hospital Accreditation Implementation as a Protection Effort on Patient Information Rights
Anggraeni Endah Kusumaningrum.
- Fraud in Healthcare Service
Dara Pustika Sukma, Adi Sulistiyono, and Widodo Tresno Novianto.
- Legal Analysis of Hospital Dispute Settlement through Mediation by Provincial Hospital Supervisory Board (BPRS)
Nurani Ajeng Tri Utami.
- Transformation of Social Security Administrative Body (BPJS) within Social Security Reform in Indonesia
Siti Kunarti, Tedi Sudrajat, and Sri Wahyu Handayani.
- Discretion as Freedom of Action in Administering Governance
Siti Kunarti and Kartono.
- Legal Issues in the Implementation of National Social Security System on Labor in Indonesia
Tedi Sudrajat, Siti Kunarti, and Abdul Aziz Nasihuddin.
- The Role of Village Consultative Body for the Tourism Development in Baturraden District
Kadar Pamuji, Riris Ardhanariswari, and Noor Asyik.
|Prevention Crime and Local Wisdom
- Prevention of Gratification in the District Court
- Victim Precipitation Prevention in the Criminal Acts of Fornication and Corition Against Children
- Local Economic Development Manifesto: Policy Analysis on the Implementation of Village-Owned State Enterprises
- Strenghtening, Indegenous Law to Make a Sustainable Development of the Coastal Area and Small Islands in Indonesia
Nurul Huda, A.H. Asy’ari, Yusuf Saefudin, and Muhammad Bahrus Syakirin.
- An Analysis of the Justice Values to Legal Protection for Traditional People from Coastal Reclamation Threat in Coastal Areas
Rina Yulianti, Safi, and Murni.
- Social Work Penalty as the Alternative of Imprisonment
Kuat Puji Prayitno, Dwi Hapsari Retnaningrum, and Rani Hendriana.
- Dialogue Model for Resolving Freedom of Religion Conflict
Rini Fidiyani and Erni Wulandari.